These are some of the basic questions any animal trapper will ask you when you call in with a problem. It is important to carefully think about the wildlife animal that is on your property so your trapper can arrive fully prepared.
- What type of animal do you think is on your property?
- Where do you think the animal is finding a way in?
- How long has have you noticed the animal?
- Have you heard any sounds of babies yet?
- Do you smell death, urine, or fecal anywhere?
- Has anyone who lives in your household become sick or experienced increased allergies?
- Have you noticed any unusual insects such as maggots, flies, mites, ticks?
- Has anyone been threatened or attacked by the animal?
- Have you tried to deal with the animal yourself? In what way?
- Has a professional previously attempted to resolve the problem?
- What damage has the animal inflicted so far?
- Have you taken any pictures of the animal, infestation location, or damage that you are willing to email to us?
- Can you estimate the cost of the present damage the animal has caused?
- Is the wild animal causing you to worry or to lose sleep?
- How would you rate this problem: mild, moderate, or extreme?
Office – (916) 987-9559 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Cell – (916) 224-7430 Mon-Fri 5pm-9am & Weekends
E-mail: Trapper Rob